- Work across 2 exciting attraction venues
- Opportunities to create and deliver events
- FREE aquatic, fitness, learn to swim and attraction venue access
This is a great opportunity for qualified, friendly and skilled Food and Beverage Manager to join and lead our team across Tobruk and Sugarworld!
We are on the hunt for a hands on kitchen whizz, that is passionate about creating and providing our patrons with beautiful food, from a well organised kitchen.
Reporting to our Venue Manager, our Food and Beverage Manager needs to have the highest level of customer service skills. A focus on Safe Food Handling and demonstrated knowledge around the Food Standards Code, Food Act 2006 will be highly regarded.
The primary responsibility of our Food and Beverage Manager is to deliver first class service to our patrons ensuring the kiosk operates effectively and efficiently.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Ability to lead, coach and inspire a cafe team
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers
- Provide information on our product range, including promoting healthy food options
- Maintaining the appearance and presentation of the café
- Replenished condiments as needed
- Meet the requirements of the centre’s food safety plan
- Ensure all cleaning and maintenance is carried out according to specified quality standards
- Follow health and safety guidelines
- Apply sound cash handling principals and use of Point of Sale (POS) systems
Skills & Attributes:
- Positive, friendly, helpful and energetic work style
- Coffee making/ barista skills
- Ability to be flexible during the centre's peak periods
- Best in class customer service skills
- Current First Aid (Level 2) & CPR
- Current Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Food Handling Certificate
- Legally entitled to work in Australia
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in the leisure industry, we want to hear from you!
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia Leisure is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]