WA, Loftus Recreation Centre - Leederville 6007
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Multiple casual position available
- Enjoy a great work / life balance with mornings, evenings and weekend shifts
This is a great opportunity for qualified, friendly and skilled Stadium Duty Manager to join the team!
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, reliable and friendly Stadium Duty Managers to join the team. Our Duty Managers are responsible for ensuring that all areas within the facility are a safe and enjoyable environment for all patrons.
Reporting directly to the Centre Manager, the Stadium Duty Manager’s primary responsibility is to oversee the safety, evacuation and operation of the entire centre in the absence of a Department Manager and to direct the day to day operation of the centre’s programs and services, as well as customer service staff.
This role requires an individual who is a leader and can keep cool under pressure. You should be energetic, dynamic, outgoing and fun. You will need outstanding communication skills and a commitment to customer service excellence to ensure our patrons safely enjoy their visit every time.
Skills & Attributes:
- Complete all daily operational and asset checklist and additional tasks as set by the Operations Manager/Centre Manager
- Maintain compliance with all safe work methods and risk management procedures by routinely checking all areas of the facility
- Maintain operations within legislative guidelines
- Provide leadership and direction to all staff on duty
- Current First Aid Certificate (Level 2)
- Current CPR Certificate
- Police Check
- Current Working with Children Check or equivalent
- Previous experience in customer service or a similar role
- Knowledge of the industry
- Competent ability with Microsoft Office and prior experience/knowledge of sales processes
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we'll be in touch.
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia Leisure is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]