VIC, Head Office - Flexible Work Location 3000
- Opportunity with a growing & entrepreneurial National organisation
- Ownership of Belgravia Leisure’s digital ecosystem and platforms
- Free Gym Memberships and benefits
Head of Digital is responsible for the delivery of all digital projects, goals and communications across the Belgravia Leisure Group. It is a leadership role intended to grow as the business needs progress.
We are seeking an experienced Head of Digital to lead our digital projects, platform development, growth, acquisition, and retention efforts. This position is responsible for developing the strategy, rollout and execution of campaigns through digital marketing channels including online store, paid advertising across search, social media, and supported by comprehensive reporting. It has ultimate ownership and delivery of all websites with the company ecosystem.
Role and Duties
This position aligns with our CLEAR values and reports to the CMO.
- You will build and maintain positive relationships with external clients and internal teams through delivery of mutually agreed digital goals
- You will design and implement customer centric strategies that are aimed at generating customer leads and ultimately maximise return on investment
- In addition, you will deeply engage with and understand our existing customer base to build effective customer journeys that engage and retain our users
- You will manage the rollout of campaigns via our CRM and email marketing platforms (experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience is valued)
- As the key digital lead for acquisition sites, you will take charge of digital onboarding
- You will create and roll out our digital strategy, whilst adhering to brand, our D&I policies and business goals
- You will hold the reigns on the end-to-end management of digital projects adhering to strict budgets and timeline
- You will own our network of over 250 websites across content management system (CMS) platforms (Enterprise level CMS, Kentico, WordPress, Shopify experience is valued)
Accountability and Results
- You will drive the implementation of the digital strategy across channels ensuring best ROI at all times
- You will manage the tracking, analysis, optimisation and reporting against digital KPI’s
- Also, you will create and communicate reports that analyse the development, placement, and overall effectiveness of all online channels.
- You will own, manage and champion Belgravia Leisure’s digital ecosystem and platforms
- You will ensure all our digital platforms are adhering to best practices and are secure and will be responsible for the certification of all sites as well as ensuring the paperwork and licensing is continuously up to date.
- As digital champion you will bring new ideas and best practice in digital marketing and digital platforms through continuous research on trends and developments
The ideal candidate:
- You'll have a passion for the digital space, an analytical mind, and be creative.
- A passion for the Leisure industry
- Minimum of 5+ years industry experience in a Digital Marketing or Digital Projects role
- Experience with development and management of Enterprise level CMS
- Experience in all aspects of website development, UX, architecture design, hosting, SMTP services, workflow automation
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
If you are looking to work in the health and fitness industry, to step into a big business and own this position – we want to hear from you!
There is tremendous growth in our company and excellent career opportunities.
To be considered for this position, please apply with a cover letter and resume
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia Leisure is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]