VIC, Ascot Vale Leisure Centre - Ascot Vale 3032
- Join a supportive national AEP team focused on developing you and your clinical skills set
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Fantastic facilities
- Free gym and aquatic membership
Come join a wonderful, engaging team environment at Ascot Vale Leisure Centre. We are currently seeking an Accredited Part-time Exercise Physiologist to join our local team, whilst at the same time being supported by a national AEP team. We have a strong established membership base and you will ideally work across a range of Chronic Disease, NDIS, injury and surgical rehabilitation and healthy population clientele.
We support a patient centred outcome-based approach to clinical management and the successful applicant will assess and deliver customised exercise interventions to our members that will assist in the management of their injury or condition. Our AEP teams establish great local stakeholder relationships and referral pathways to support the progress and outcomes of our clients.
This role will begin as Part time hours with the ability to increase to full time hours.
- Provision of exercise intervention and education for those at risk of developing a chronic condition or injury.
- Provision of clinical exercise prescription, for those with existing chronic and complex medical conditions and injuries.
- Provision of health education, advice and support to enhance health and wellbeing.
- Development and promotion of Exercise Physiology within the Centre and wider community.
- Facilitate group orientated rehabilitation classes.
- Liaise with other medical professionals involved in patient's rehabilitation.
Successful applicant must have or be eligible as an Accredited Exercise Physiologist with Exercise and Sport Science Australia.
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
If you like the sound of us, then jump in and submit your application. We’d love to hear from you! Apply now !!
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia Leisure is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]