NSW, Auburn Ruth Everuss Aquatic Centre - Lidcombe NSW 2141
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Free facility access
- Opportunity to make a real difference to our community
- Part-time fixed term role
We are looking for an individual that shows leadership, is friendly and passionate about delivering the Belgravia Leisure – 5 Year Access & Inclusion Plan in the Inner West.
We are seeking a part-time fixed term Community Engagement Coordinator to work at Auburn Ruth Everuss Aquatic Centre. The role will oversee the day to day implementation of the Belgravia Leisure - 5 Year Access & Inclusion Plan within the Inner West Council and will be responsible for the implementation of programs and initiatives to promote accessibility and participation amongst those that have been marginalised from such opportunities.
Reporting directly to the Centre Manager, the primary focus of the role will be to:
- Identify, engage and collaborate with a network of key community members and groups that can assist in the implementation of programs within that aquatic venues that will enhance social capital;
- Through a robust research process, identify local community needs that may be enhanced by programs delivered within the aquatic venues within the disability, diversity and disadvantaged space;
- To collaborate with coordinators and other key stakeholder to develop programs that address the identified needs and emerging issues, and collect relevant information and data to evaluate and report the impact of community programs.
- Identify opportunities to ensure that established program are, where possible, sustainable and self-sufficient.
- Develop highly professional reports on the actions and outcomes of the implemented program highlighting the benefit to the community
The delivery of a fundraising strategy for the Belgravia Foundation, with all funds providing programs, services and education that promote access to leisure.
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
If you like the sound of us, then jump in and submit your application. We’d love to hear from you!
Apply now !!
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia Leisure is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]