QLD, Gympie Aquatic Recreation Centre - Gympie 4570
- Free facility access
- Employed position with ongoing mentoring opportunities
- Future growth opportunities within Belgravia Leisure
About the Role
Our Customer Service Officers put the customer at the centre of everything we do by providing the right information the first time every time. Our passionate team members are the face of the centre and provide existing centre users with an excellent experience whilst being responsible for helping prospective members join the facility on ongoing memberships.
Key accountabilities include:
- Provide exceptional guest experience in person and over the phone to existing and prospective members and guests
- Provide relevant and accurate information and an excellent experience to prospective members by handling enquiries in line with company processes and systems
- Conduct tours of the centre with the outcome to turn a prospective member to an ongoing subscription
- Process memberships and data entry in line with company processes and policy
- Possess a current and informed knowledge of all centre services and activities
- Apply sound cash handling principles and use of Point of Sale (POS) systems
With a flair and ability to positively influence and negotiate win-win outcomes, you lead by example.
You have experience working in a team to achieve collective and individual targets. You possess strong communication skills and can build rapport and positive relationships with a diverse range of people.
You possess values such as integrity, excellence, courage, openness, respect leadership and accountability.
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
If you like the sound of us, then jump in and submit your application. We’d love to hear from you!
Apply now !!
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia Leisure is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]