Caravan Park Manager
NSW, Yass Valley Caravan Park NSW 2582
- Located in the beautiful Yass Valley
- Be part of a dynamic and growing team
- Flexible work conditions
An exciting opportunity to manage a holiday park in the beautiful NSW southern tablelands
BelgraviaPRO is a management services company specialising in the operation of tourism properties, from campgrounds to large-scale tourist parks, we are also offering Park Manager training through the company’s very successful RTO.
Park management presents exciting, flexible and highly rewarding careers. Belgravia PRO is rapidly growing and is looking for passionate, inspiring individuals and management couples to manage the Yass Caravan Park.
Yass Valley Caravan Park is located 45 minutes from Canberra and has a combination of non-powered, powered and onsite cabins.
We're currently recruiting an experienced individual or management team, who are highly customer focused, commercially minded to drive business development and equally passionate about guest and local community engagement, delivering exceptional visitor experiences. Managers must have a commercial mindset and a creative flare for local marketing and community engagement.
On site accommodation will be provided to the successful applicant(s).
- Being accountable for all business operation and guest experience
- Be hands-on and possess a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Lead and supervise small teams
- Be accountable for the financial outcomes of the business
- Achievement of agreed KPI's
A strong Australian based support office and local management teams support our park managers on all areas of WHS, holiday park legislation, IT and HR so Park Managers can focus on delighting guests.
- An energetic and enthusiastic, hands-on approach
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Outstanding customer service
- Familiarity with RMS 9+ computerised booking system and good computer skills
- Willingness to learn and apply our systems and processes
- Well-developed communication, organisation, administration and management skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact with stakeholders in a professional manner
- Availability to work across a seven-day roster which may include public holidays, weekends, early mornings and evenings
If you are passionate about business development and providing exceptional visitor experiences as a Park Manager we want to hear from you!
Submit your resume and cover letter by clicking on the apply now button.
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
BelgraviaPRO is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]