- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Multiple positions available with FREE facility access
- Great Team environment
This is a great opportunity for qualified, friendly and skilled Aquatic Duty Manager to join the team!
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, reliable and friendly Duty Managers to join the team. Our Duty Managers are responsible for ensuring that areas within the facility, from customer services and pools, are a safe and enjoyable environment for all patrons. They are also responsible for pool plant systems which requires technical knowledge of plant rooms and water quality principles.
You will have a passion for safety around the water. You should be energetic, dynamic, outgoing and fun.
Skills & Attributes
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- An understanding of OHS and public safety applications within an aquatic environment
- Ability to work mornings, evenings and weekends
- Previous experience and success in a comparable role is not essential but highly regarded
About the Qualifications
- Current First Aid Certificate (Level 2)
- Current CPR
- Current Working with Children Check (or equivalent)
- Current National Police Check
- Current Pool Lifeguard Certificate
- Current Pool Operations Certificate
*If you do not currently hold these qualifications you must be willing to acquire. Are you Interested?
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
If you like the sound of us, then jump in and submit your application. We’d love to hear from you!
Apply now !!
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia Leisure is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]