VIC, BK's Gymnastics - Bayside 3191
- Be part of something new and exciting
- Opportunity to play a vital role in growing active, healthy, happy children
- Join a great team committed to building a fun environment for children
This is a great opportunity for passionate and friendly people who enjoy working with children and being a part of a fun and vibrant team.
BK's Bayside is one of many Belgravia Kids Gymnastics & Swim Centres. We have a number of centres in Victoria and one in O'Connor WA. Our Belgravia Kids gymnasts will experience a friendly and warm atmosphere with coaches that will guide and encourage them.
Our Customer Service Officers are the heart of our business providing important services such as Reception, Merchandising and sales to our members, casual users and potential new members in accordance with our established operational routines and procedures. The primary responsibility of our Customer Service Officers is to deliver first class services to our customers ensuring it’s in line our Values.
The successful applicants must be able to work weekends and during peak times
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers, both in person and over the telephone
- Apply sound cash handling principals and use of Point of Sale (POS) systems
- Provide customers inquiring about memberships with information and have the knowledge to sell memberships when a person joins or renews
- Promote the centres services and programs to customers and accept customer bookings and enrolments
- Develop and maintain good working relations with customers
- Promote and exercise good public relations at all times
- Opening/closing of the centre in accordance with security and safety procedures.
Skills & Attributes:
- Positive, friendly, helpful and energetic work style
- Computer literacy, familiarity with software packages and point of sale systems
- Experience in the leisure industry is desirable.
- Current First Aid Certificate (Workplace Level 2).
- Current CPR Certificate.
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US:
BK Gymnastics offers a friendly and dynamic working environment, ongoing support and professional development opportunities.
BK Gymnastics is a Child Safe Organisation, employment is conditional on satisfactory referee checks, a current Working with Children Checked, National Criminal History check, proof of the right to work in Australia and you will be required to complete level 2 first aid certificate.
BK facilities and programs will be tailored to the needs of the communities in which they are located and will include gymnastics facilities for ‘Learn to Move’ programs and swim centres for ‘Learn to Swim’ programs. They will focus particularly on programs for children aged between 1 and 12 years old, but can be expanded to encompass a wide range of other activities, depending on the specific community needs.
The Gymnastics programs will provide the foundation of this physical literacy and, with a customised facility model and authentic gymnastics programs including Kinder Gym, Gym Fun, Gym Skills and FreeG Kids, and Australian Levels Programs for Men’s and Women’s Artistic Gymnastics.
If you like the sound of us, then jump in and submit your application. We’d love to hear from you!
Apply now !!
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia Kids is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]