- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Free facility access
- Enjoy a great work / life balance with flexible rosters
This is a great opportunity for passionate and friendly people who enjoy delighting our members and visitors and leave lasting positive impressions!
The ideal candidate will be energetic, dynamic, outgoing and fun. You will need outstanding communication skills and a commitment to customer service excellence to ensure our swim school members, Gym members, patrons and parents are gaining maximum benefit and enjoyment from the services provided.
Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability to communicate and interact effectively with all members and guests of the facility. You will be required to demonstrate your people skills and lead by example to your team.
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers, both in person and over the telephone by responding to customers’ needs or concerns and ensure the quality of service meets agreed customer service standards
- Support the enrolment of children into the centre’s swimming and water safety programs
- Ensure customer service staff are well informed and have a sound knowledge of the Centre’s services and programs.
- Ensure that daily cash handling records using Point of Sale (POS) systems are accurate and reflect all transactions done during a day
- Respond to community requests for bookings
- Implement processes for the success of the Learn to Swim Program and Membership Sales
- Ensure that staff and patrons understand requirements relating to aquatic supervision
Skills & Attributes:
- Positive, friendly, helpful and energetic work style
- Computer literacy, familiarity with software packages and point of sale systems
- Experience in the leisure industry is desirable
- Current First Aid Certificate (Workplace Level 2)
- Current CPR Certificate
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
Previous experience is a similar role is desirable, but candidates with a friendly attitude and a customer service mindset are encouraged to apply!
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in a health training environment, we want to hear from you!
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia Leisure is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]