VIC, Daylesford Holiday Park - Daylesford 3460
- Experienced multi-site manager or Business Manager
- Immediate start
- Oversee two holiday parks in Victoria. Daylesford Holiday Park and Lakes & Craters Holiday Park
An fantastic opportunity to work at a holiday park in the Spa capital of Australia. Known for its natural mineral springs, Daylesford is at the foothills of the Great Diving Range.
Based primarily at Daylesford, one of the best-loved and most popular tourism regions in Australia. You'll work amid the spectacular forests, natural mineral waters and beautiful historic township.
We're currently recruiting an experienced multi site manager or Business Manager, who is highly customer focused, commercially minded to drive business development and equally passionate about guest and local community engagement, delivering exceptional visitor experiences across two sites.
Through the leadership and development of your teams, you are accountable for the operational performance, financial and program deliverables of each facility, whilst utilising your exceptional leadership skills to motivate the small team of professionals.
You will develop and execute plans through engagement with the leadership teams to ensure the provision of consistent quality services and programs to members and guests.
An experienced individual, who are highly customer focused, commercially minded to drive business development and a creative flare for local marketing and community engagement. Equally passionate about tourism, environment and culture whilst delivering exceptional guest first experiences.
You will be friendly, enthusiastic with a demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and lead a team. You possess proven experience in a similar role and available to work a flexible roster including weekends, evenings, and public holidays. Own car is essential for travel between both sites on a weekly basis.
- Being accountable for all business operation and guest experience
- Financial Management and Reporting
- Ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Lead and supervise small teams
- Be accountable for the financial outcomes of the business
- Achievement of agreed KPI's
- Daily management of park operations – oversee and organisation of all departments within business including reception, housekeeping, maintenance and Sales.
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Holiday Accommodation / Tourism experience
- Outstanding customer service
- Familiarity with RMS 9+ computerised booking system and good computer skills
- Willingness to learn and apply our systems and processes
- Well-developed communication, organisation, administration and management skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact with stakeholders in a professional manner
- Hold or ability to obtain a Working with Childrens Check and a Current Australian Police Check
- Australian Driver's Licence
If you are passionate about providing exceptional visitor experiences, we want to hear from you!
Belgravia PRO is a management services company specialising in the operation of tourism properties, from campgrounds to large-scale tourist parks. Belgravia PRO has grown significantly since its conception in early 2018. We have parks in many parts of the country including NSW, VIC, WA and QLD. Belgravia PRO is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group.
Submit your resume by clicking on the "Apply now" button.
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
BelgraviaPRO is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]