NSW, Whitlam Leisure Centre - Liverpool 2170
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Free facility access
- Enjoy a great work / life balance with mornings, evenings and weekend rosters
This is a great opportunity for qualified, friendly and skilled Aquatic Services Manager to join the team and lead our aquatics team!
The Swim School Manager is responsible for the management and operation of the swim school and related services and programs. Accountable for managing the financial performance of the program in order to achieve the goals and targets as set out in the annual business plan for the Swim School and Squad Program.
The Swim School Manager will lead the Swim Teachers and Squad Coaches to ensure the delivery of swim school programs to the highest standard possible.
You will have a passion for swimming and the progression of students. You should be energetic, dynamic, outgoing and fun, with a flair for working with children. You will need outstanding communication skills and a commitment to customer service excellence to ensure swim school members, patrons and parents are gaining maximum benefit and enjoyment from the services provided.
Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability to communicate and interact effectively with students that have a diverse range of ages, abilities, cultures and needs.
- AUSTSWIM Certificate (Teaching of water swimming and water safety or equivalent)
- AUSTSWIM extension certificates (desirable but not essential)
- Previous Swim School or Leisure Supervisor Experience
- Previous experience leading a large workforce towards business outcomes
- Demonstrated business and/or marketing experience
- Previous experience leading/reporting/monitoring financial outcomes
- National Police Check
- Working With Children Check (or equivalent)
- Level 2 First Aid and current CPR
- Legally entitled to work in Australia
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we'll be in touch.
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia Leisure is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]