NSW, Belgravia Leisure - Sydney 2000
Be a part of an organisation which is growing, fun and diverse. An awesome environment where you will spend your time working in some of the best fitness, aquatic, recreation and sports centres in NSW!
This position reports directly to the Guest Experience Manager – Growth and Operations, and is accountable to delivering the Guest Experience strategy and driving sales across Belgravia Leisure NSW programs and services including Fitness and Swimming Lessons.
The role is structured to be both a people and process driven leadership role. The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to monitor and track performance through data and process adhesion. You will be working within the Sales and Guest Experience team.
The candidate will ideally be experienced in the health, fitness, leisure or recreation industry in a management, sales, marketing or customer service capacity in the role of Club Manager, Sales Manager or Customer Service Manager.
- Deliver the Belgravia Leisure guest experience strategy
- Achieve sales and income targets
- Process and strategy compliance
- Have an active onsite presence
- Sales planning and action
- Host and facilitate state sales and guest experience meetings
- Have a solid operational knowledge of systems and platforms
- Lead and deliver team training
- Provide regular reports to leadership
- Lead inspiring and regular team communication
- Experience as a leader in sales, marketing or customer experience
- A solid understanding of business needs and processes relating to KPIs, budgets and service standards
- Ability to prepare and deliver concise reports and regular updates
- Display a mix of both soft skills and tangible written documentation and accountability
- A people person with exceptional interpersonal skills
- National Police Check and Working with Children Check
- First aid and CPR
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in an aquatic and leisure environment, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we'll be in touch.
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia Leisure is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]