VIC, Belgravia Health & Fitness - Bayswater 3153
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Part time Fixed Maternity Leave contract
- Opportunity to make a real difference in a supportive team
This is a great opportunity for an organised individual who enjoys taking personal ownership of the administrative processes and the coordination of events.
Belgravia Health & Fitness, part of the Belgravia Group, is a health and fitness company with a national portfolio of brands including Genesis Health and Fitness, Coaching Zone, and Ninja Parc.
Belgravia Health & Fitness is passionate about creating active, healthy communities across its 47 sites nationally who each strive to enhance the health & wellness of their community in which they live. With over 60,000 members, over 180 personal trainers and an annual turnover of $55,000,000, Belgravia Health & Fitness has an exciting future in the dynamic wellness, health, sports industry.
Our company is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant & Events Coordinator. The Executive Assistant & Events Coordinator will assist in providing quality administration support to the Belgravia Health & Fitness Chief Executive Officer. Applicants with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in high level support role and experience in event management and travel coordination will be highly regarded.
The role will also require you to assist and support our small executive team. Your intermediate to advance level of the Microsoft Office Suite will be an essential requirement of the role as well as your ability to manage deadlines and prioritise work. This role requires a strict level of confidentiality and the ability to work autonomously using your initiative and drive. There are flexible working arrangements available as well.
Skills & Attributes: Experience in;
- High level administrative and secretarial support
- Diary management
- Minute taking
- Preparation of executive communications, internal and external corporate documents and board papers
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to plan and manage events
- Strong organisational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanour
- National Police check clearance
- Working with Children’s Check
- Experience with Serko (travel bookings)
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
If you like the sound of us, then jump in and submit your application. We’d love to hear from you!
Apply now !!
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia Health & Fitness is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]