VIC, Ascot Vale Leisure Centre - Ascot Vale 3032
- Free facility access
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Enjoy a great work / life balance with mornings, evenings and weekend shifts
- Full-Time position
This is a great opportunity for qualified lifeguards or operational staff looking to step up who value water safety and love working with people, to provide leadership and coaching to our team.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, reliable and friendly Operations Manager. This role is designed to provide leadership and guidance to the Duty Manager and Lifeguard teams, while assisting the Centre Manager in managing the day to day operations of the Centre.
This role is hands-on with a focus on safety, supervision, risk management and operations. This is an exciting opportunity for experienced Lifeguards or Duty Managers looking to further their career in the Leisure industry.
You will have a passion for safety around the water. You should be energetic, dynamic, outgoing and fun. You will need outstanding communication skills and a commitment to customer service excellence to ensure our patrons safely enjoy their visit every time. You will have proven leadership qualities and have a passion for developing a high performing operations team. You will also have an ability to engage with Key Stakeholders and build strong relationships.
Skills & Attributes:
- Strong leadership experience with an ability to inspire others
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- An understanding of OHS and public safety applications within your facility
- Ability to work mornings, evenings and weekends
- Current First Aid (Level 2) & Current CPR Certificate
- National Police Check
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Pool Lifeguard Certificate
- Current Pool Operations Certificate
- Previous experience and success in a comparable role
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we'll be in touch.
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia Leisure is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]