VIC, WaterMarc Banyule - Greensborough 3088
- Are you passionate about promoting aquatic and leisure activities to the community?
- Do you possess the skills and ability to build, develop and lead an enthusiastic team?
- This is an amazing opportunity to lead a high performing team to achieve fantastic health and participation outcomes for the community.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate and friendly leader who enjoys delighting our members and visitors
As the Sales & Guest Experience Manager you will be a strong people leader who will be responsible for the recruitment, ongoing training and development of all Guest Experience staff to meet new member and program enrolment sales targets and KPIs. You will deliver and drive exceptional customer service and a culture of innovation.
You will develop and execute plans through engagement with the leadership team and key stakeholders. With strong business acumen, experience in sales and delivering exceptional customer service you will continue to drive the overall experience of our guests.
The Guest Experience Manager’s key accountabilities include:
- Meet monthly new member and program enrolment targets and associated KPIs
- Meet monthly retail budgets and stock control KPIs
- Maintain NPS and mystery shop scores in line with KPIs adopted by Belgravia Leisure
- Work with and support the Centre Manager to implement corrective action plans, specifically related to meeting monthly membership and program enrolment targets
- In consultation with the Centre Manager, set new member and growth targets on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Lead by example by provide exceptional customer centric guest experiences in person and over the phone to existing and prospective members and guests
- Process memberships and data entry in line with company processes
- Apply sound cash handling principles and use of Point of Sale (POS) systems
- Set rosters in line with the business budgets and the four principles of time and attendance
- Demonstrate behaviours that are consistent with the Belgravia Leisure C.L.E.A.R. Values
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- National Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Current CPR Certificate
- Current First Aid Certificate (Level 2)
- Legal working rights in Australia
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we'll be in touch.
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia Leisure is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]