NSW, Parkes and Forbes - Forbes 2871
- 2 Swimming Pool Manager positions available
- 1 x Forbes Aquatic Centre, 1 x Parkes Swimming Pools
- Play an Important Community Role
An exciting opportunity to manage a centre in the beautiful Forbes & Parkes, NSW.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for 2 x Swimming Pool Managers to lead the teams and deliver exceptional customer experience and operational excellence at the Forbes and Parkes Swimming Pools.
These important community pools are open from October to March. The roles however are all year round as during the off season the managers will be responsible for maintenance and planning the next season.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of visitors and employees through effective planning and oversight of polices, processes and procedures.
- Accountable for the effective running of the facility’s operational functions
- Lead and drive a high-performance community minded culture through highly visible and hands-on leadership and team engagement.
- Maintain a high value relationship with our Council partner.
- Implement a high value customer experience proposition that addresses the needs of the client base.
- Recruitment of energetic, diverse and passionate employees
- Train staff as required to ensure that knowledge and capability are at the required levels to enable staff to carry out their work and achieve their objectives.
- Maintain facilities and grounds to approved standards in line with contract requirements.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in planning and execution of operational, financial and people plans to successful outcomes
- Comfortable with IT and computer systems
- National Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Legal working rights in Australia
- Pool Life Guard Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Current CPR Certificate (or willing to obtain)
- Current First Aid Certificate (Level 2) (or willing to obtain)
If you are a person who is passionate about leisure and want to utilise your skills and experience in the leisure industry, we want to hear from you!
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
If you are passionate about business development and providing exceptional visitor experiences as a Venue Manager we want to hear from you!
In your cover letter, please state clearly whether your preference is to manage Parkes or Forbes Swimming Pools or either.
We are committed to providing a child safe environment. Please refer to our child safety framework. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a national police check and a Working with Children check.
Belgravia Leisure is a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability. We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs - reach out to us at [email protected]