- Dynamic Wellness, Health, Sport & Leisure Industry
- Exciting Career Pathways
- Great staff benefits and access to company recreation facilities
About Belgravia Leisure
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include leisure, health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
Belgravia Health & Leisure Group currently partners with more than 50 Local and State Government authorities, employs over 5000 staff.
We are in an exciting period of growth and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
Belgravia Leisure is now looking for a full-time Marketing Coordinator who has a passion for fitness, sports and aquatics across Victoria and Tasmania! Working alongside a team of marketers, designers, and digital experts, this exciting role would suit a driven and creative marketer with strong organisational skills.
The Marketing Coordinator will develop, coordinate and execute the company’s marketing plans, campaigns and strategies across its various brands. The role will be responsible for lead generation, influencing sales growth and customer retention.
The role will include managing campaign briefs, artwork and distribution of Marketing collateral, working closely with our design team to develop creative content for websites, blogs, social sites and promotional materials. The role will also manage the creation and execution of EDM for our various business lines.
- Coordinate and support all state-based marketing and communication projects, initiatives, and campaigns.
- Well versed in campaign management, with the ability to create marketing planners and brief assets to the design team as required.
- Excellent project management skills and experience delivering multiple projects to deadlines.
- Support lead generation and program marketing launches alongside key stakeholders and central/state supports.
- Be our VIC/TAS brand champion - ensuring all venue and program branding is correctly applied at all venues and across all campaigns.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to set the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content.
- Work closely with a range of stakeholders, with the confidence to negotiate and deliver mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Have the confidence to influence, educate and train other staff members to support marketing outcomes.
The ideal candidate
- Must possess minimum 2-3 years experience in a marketing role, including a relevant tertiary qualification.
- Proficient in project coordination, working to deadlines and developing project planners
- Excellent organisational management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including presentation
- Passionate about delivering engaging on-brand content across all channels (social, web and events)
- Knowledge of website content management systems (CMS) (Kentico, WordPress) - CMS knowledge is highly regarded but not essential
- Be digitally savvy with a strong understanding of social media
- Knowledge of email and social media marketing tools (Campaign Monitor, Mail Chimp) - Not essential
- Is an Australian Resident, must hold a valid Australian driver's license with access to a car
- Self Sufficient and self-motivated with the ability to work remotely from various locations – each day brings something different!
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and wants to utilise your skills and passion in a dynamic and growing business, we want to hear from you! Applications must include a cover letter and resume.
We value diversity and encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds, people of any age or gender, people identifying as lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and gender diverse, intersex and/or queer (LGBTIQA+) and people with disability.