Cabarita Swimming Pool, Cabarita NSW 2137
Drummoyne Swimming Centre, Drummoyne NSW 2047
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Multiple positions available
- Free facility access
This is a great opportunity for qualified Duty Managers who value water safety and love working with people, to provide leadership and coaching to our team.
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 150 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
Cabarita Swimming Pool and Drummoyne Swimming Centre are suited in the inner west suburbs of Sydney and consists of a 50 mt heated pool, kiosk and community areas, respectively across both centres. We are gearing up to re-open our seasonal pools on 1st September and are seeking some outstanding candidates to create a wonderful experience for our patrons and community members.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, reliable and friendly lifeguards to join the team. Our lifeguards will be responsible for the Day to Day Pool Operations within our facility and ensure that all areas both in and surrounding our pools is a safe and enjoyable environment for all patrons.
You will have a passion for safety around the water. You should be energetic, dynamic, outgoing and fun. You will need outstanding communication skills and a commitment to customer service excellence to ensure our patrons safely enjoy their visit every time.
Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability to communicate and interact effectively with students that have a diverse range of ages, abilities, cultures and needs.
Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- An understanding of OHS and public safety applications within your facility
- Ability to work mornings, evenings and weekends
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a strong and valuable part of the team
- Current First Aid (Level 2) & Current CPR Certificate
- National Police Check
- Current Pool Lifeguard Certificate
- Previous experience and success in a comparable role is not essential but highly regarded
- Current Pool Operations Certificate is not essential but highly regarded
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in an aquatic and leisure environment, we want to hear from you!
We are not asking for a resume from you. Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.