NSW, City of Sydney Aquatic & Leisure Facilities - Sydney 2000
- Fun and engaging environment, with a friendly team
- Work across state of the art Aquatic & Leisure Facilities
- Manage and lead a team of specialists
Belgravia Health and Leisure Group proudly manage the City of Sydney's five Iconic Aquatic and fitness leisure centres (Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre, Cook and Phillip Park Fitness and Aquatic Centre, Andrew 'Boy' Charlton Pool, Victoria Park Swimming Pool and Prince Alfred Park Pool)
The City of Sydney Aquatic Centre's play a pivotal role in support the City of Sydney's Sustainable Sydney 2030 strategy- Green Global Connected:
- Green-Outstanding Environmental Performance
- Global-International Gateway & Global City
- Connected-Easy navigation through various transit routes throughout the city
Attracting 1.8 million annual attendances, with more 10,000 membership subscriptions, the Centres an important role in connecting the City’s residents, workers and visitors to a diversified mix of industry leading recreational pursuits.
This role will be accountable and instrumental in determining the operational performance of the five sites as well as playing an active role in determining the strategic development of the Contract in support of the Regional Manager.
The CoS Regional Operations Manager will be primarily focused upon delivering results through the Centre Managers and working collaboratively with the City of Sydney Corporate Team. Most particularly, they will create a positive, enthusiastic and results oriented environment to enable the contract to fulfil the City of Sydney’s visionary objectives.
The Operations Manager will be actively engaged with Heads of Department & the City of Sydney Corporate team who will provide essential support to them to ensure that skills, knowledge and aptitude of personnel at site level can deliver the desired outcomes.
They will have exceptional people skills, a passion for fulfilling the City of Sydney’s objectives and an ability to achieve specific objectives in a multi-functional role.
- Experience of working in a leadership role in a service industry
- Inspirational leadership and coaching qualities
- Results focused with multi-functional responsibilities
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Customer driven with a passion for service
- Attention to detail
- Auditing skills
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise their own workload and the workload of their people
- Ability to work on their own initiative, make sound judgements and take decisions in line with Council & Belgravia Leisure company quality standards
- National Police Check Clearance
- Working with Children’s Check
- First Aid Level 2
- Current CPR
- Experience of Council liaison
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
- Pool Plant Operators Certificate (in house Sustainability Manager)
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking "Apply No
The position description for this role can be downloaded via the link to the right of the screen once you have clicked on the "Apply Now" button.