NSW, City of Sydney Aquatic & Leisure Facilities
- Earn commission for your results
- Free gym membership
- Great career pathway with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Multiple full time positions available
Do you have a history of overachieving? Do you love the thrill of the chase? Do you do whatever it takes to achieve your goals?
75% of our consultants make more than $50,000 pa and 25% make more than $70,000
Belgravia Health and Leisure Group proudly manage the City of Sydney's five Iconic Aquatic and fitness leisure centres (Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre, Cook and Phillip Park Fitness and Aquatic Centre, Andrew 'Boy' Charlton Pool, Victoria Park Swimming Pool and Prince Alfred Park Pool)
The City of Sydney Aquatic Centre's play a pivotal role in support the City of Sydney's Sustainable Sydney 2030 strategy- Green Global Connected:
- Green-Outstanding Environmental Performance
- Global-International Gateway & Global City
- Connected-Easy navigation through various transit routes throughout the city
Attracting 1.8 million annual attendances, with more 10,000 membership subscriptions, the Centres an important role in connecting the City's residents, workers and visitors to a diversified mix of industry leading recreational pursuits.
The role of Membership Consultant involves prospecting, touring, closing and getting referrals for future sales.They will actively seek new business for the club, representing the facility in positive and professional manner.
Membership Consultants primary responsibility is to achieve individual and team goals and targets as set out with a Membership and Club Manager. The successful applicant should possess excellent communication skills, a passion for health and fitness, and enjoy helping people to start their goals.
Skills & Attributes:
- Have a passion for fitness!
- Have strong customer service skills
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Industry knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Hold current First Aid & CPR Certification
- Working With Children Check (or equivalent) & National Police Check
- Prior experience in fitness, sales, customer service or a retail environment is highly advantageous
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in a health training environment, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.