SA, Port Pirie Recreation Centre - Port Pirie 5540
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Attractive remuneration + free club access
- Multiple Part time positions available
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 150 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
Belgravia Leisure are proud to be the management company for the Caboolture Regional Aquatic Leisure Centre which the Moreton Bay Regional Council recently awarded a $5.4 million tender to refurbish the centre. The works are due to be completed by early 2019.
The centre consists of many facilities including a 50 mt outdoor pool and a 25mt indoor pool, tennis courts, beach volleyball, modern, state of the art gymnasium, cafe, an enclosed children's play area and childcare centre.
We are seeking to hire a number of Food & Beverage Attendants to work on a part time basis for our amazing centre. Reporting to the Centre Manager, the Food & Beverage Attendants need to have the highest level of customer service skills.
The primary responsibility of our Food & Beverage Attendants is to deliver first class service to our patrons ensuring the bar operates effectively and efficiently within Heath Department Regulations. Always aligning yourself with our Mission, Vision and Values. You will also be responsible for making barista style coffees, cash handling, general kitchen cleaning duties, assisting with food preparation and the responsible service of alcohol.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Setup and reset specific Conference & Function activities as directed.
- Undertake general waiting and service duties of food and beverages.
- Communicate and liaise with team members, kitchen and other areas of operation
- Follow hygienic food and beverage handling procedures.
- Provide general assistance in cleaning in kitchen and function areas, as directed.
- Adhere to Responsible Service of Alcohol legislation.
- Any other duties as directed within the scope of job holder’s skills and capabilities.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Able to work a flexible roster including evening and weekend work.
- Be aware and understand all relevant Belgravia Leisure guidelines and policies.
- Other duties as required and outlined by the Events Coordinator
Skills & Attributes
- Positive, friendly, helpful and energetic work style
- Coffee making/ barista skills
- Ability to be flexible during the centre's peak periods
- Previous café/food retail outlet experience essential
- Food preparation skills
- Ability to operate a POS machine
- Team player – we’re a small, busy team but work well together
- Flexible with a 'can-do' attitude
- Experience in allergen awareness “a must have”
- Excellent customer service skills
- First Aid Certificate
- Current CPR Certificate
- National Police Check
- Working with Children's Check
- RSA Certificate
- Certificate 3 in Hospitality
- Barista Trained
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.