Passionate about fitness? Passionate about fun? Passionate about helping people achieve their goals? Looking to join the small group fitness movement? We have the opportunity for you!
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 150 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
The role of Personal Coach is to lead high quality small group fitness sessions. You need the razzle dazzle that will engage members to love being in your sessions. We will support you in development and training, that along with our existing systems will enable you to be a Coaching Zone superstar!
Within Coaching Zone, we will train you to deliver these amazing programs, also in Myzone heart rate training technology (a key component of our program), as well as our full nutrition program and the Coaching Zone app. Our coaches love helping members, inside and outside sessions, having fun and amazing energy in sessions (group fitness experience will be well regarded but not essential).
We want your personality and flair to take this program and your career to the next level.
If you are passionate about quality service delivery we would love to hear from you!
This is a part time role with the opportunity to increase hours during the centre's busy period.
Key Requirements of the Position:
- Deliver structured 45-minute SGPT sessions.
- Deliver weekly coach development.
- Service our current database of Coaching Zone members.
- Grow the program through sales, support and training.
- Follow systems and process
- Inspire and lead a group of amazing members and coaches.
What We Are Looking For (Essential):
- Ability to engage and co-ordinate a group of clients
- Inspirational leadership qualities
- A 'Can Do' attitude
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Registration (Fitness Australia)
- Current First Aid and CPR
- National Police check clearance upon successful onboarding
- Working with Children's Check
- Current Drivers Licence
- Level 1 Boxing
- Level 1 Kettlebell
- Strength and Conditioning Level 1
- Effective Movement Trainer/ Mechanics of Lifting/Function Training
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in a health training environment, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.