NSW, Singleton Leisure Facilities - Singleton 2330
This is a great opportunity for passionate and energetic gym instructors and personal trainers to join our facility located in Singleton, NSW.
Belgravia Leisure are proud to be the management company for these amazing centres as of 1st July 2019.
Together with the Singleton City Council, we will make Singleton Gym & Swim and Singleton Heights an outstanding experience for all our members
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 150 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
Singleton Gym & Swim has a number of facilities including the 50m and 25m swimming pools, learn to swim pool, leisure and toddler pool, warm water program pool and sauna room. We also have an outdoor BBQ area, swim wear merchandise shop, cafe and creche. Our cafe can also assist with birthday parties.
We are looking for dynamic fitness professionals committed to delivering high levels of customer service and support to our members. The role will include delivering small group personal training sessions, new members inductions and member acquisition and retention activities.
Skills & Attributes:
- Knowledge of current health & fitness procedures and practices.
- Personal Training with a variety of different clientele.
- A demonstrated commitment to customer service and well-developed communication skills.
- Minimum Cert IV in Personal Training
- Current fitness registration with Fitness Australia
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Current CPR Certificate
- Valid Working with Children Check is desirable
- Agree to undergo police check as part of the employment process
- Driven to success with a friendly can-do attitude
- Availability to work evenings and weekends is essential
Previous industry experience is highly regarded!
If you are a passionate person who realises the tremendous opportunity that this role offers and want to utilise your skills and passion in a health training environment, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.